Thursday, December 7, 2006

Don´t Call it a Comeback....

Unless comeback means that we are coming home for Christmas, cuz that is exactly what is happening....

Thats right folks! Simon and Crystal are heading back to the great white north for a limited engagement! Gather your sandwiches, your finely crafted midwestern microbrews, and be prepared to shower us with gifts and affection, as we may be coming to a city near you!

Here is the deal: We will be flying into Minneapolis on December 19th at midnight, and will be staying until we return to Honduras in the wee hours of January 4th. My little sister Amanda is getting married on December 22nd, and we will probably be in Minnesota until the 23rd where we will head to Wisconsin for a while, and then we will spend a couple more days in Minnesota before we take off. We will split our time between states evenly, giving you all equal opportunites to bask in our altruistic glow. we might not have time to see everybody but we will do our darnest. Besides, you dont miss us that much, do ya?

We greatly look forward to a break from Honduras, and a chance to experience subzero windchills and christmas carols, two hearted ales and seven layer bars. I quiver with excitement as i think about it...
Those with specific questions about our schedule feel free to drop us an email or leave a comment on the blog, otherwise we shall be seeing you very soon!
simon

7 comments:

ami said...

I'M SO EXCITED!

...oh, but don't expect much in the way of snow. If current conditions are any indication, it will be a brown Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I rescued a puppy the other day while I was helping an old lady across the street, the old lady having interrupted my bell ringing for the Salvation Army. Therefore, when you arrive, you shall be basking in my altruistic glow and not the other way around.

owl e. said...

OH POO, YOU TWO. I'll be in Michigan from 22 - 25 and then New Jersey/York from 29 - 1. Any other time and I would have rode that $1 chicago/minneapolis bus to you just to get a single drink.

Have a great vacation! And know that even if I'm not there, Chicago misses you.

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys and cant wait:) I really hope to see you guys.
Brandon W.

Emily B said...

So exciting! I will be able to feel the primo love as it travels down my way on the wings of each cold front! Have a great visit and when you are sipping on that Two Hearted, raise your glass and think of me...I am probably doing the same thing...introducing Joe to Bell's wide array of fine brews. Those western people...they just don't know.

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! Can't wait to see you and envy your tans.

Anonymous said...

Rowr! I soo wish I could be there to visit with you guys! I'm the designated holiday bitch this year apparently so I won't be home til March. Blargh. ((((hugs)))) Have a great time! Drink some Leinie's for me, they don't get it here in the wilds of New England!