So this weekend, Simon and I were lucky enough to have a conference in Tegucigalpa (the capital) for the Reicken library coming to Las Vegas starting this month. Travel expenses were paid, along with most food and our hotel room. In the middle of the conference, roughly noon, I started to feel ill. I was a trooper and continued with the conference and my friends and hardly said a word about it.
In the evening, everyone from our group was planning to go to the Bamboo club in town. It was a 100 lemp cover and free drinks all night. Initially, we planned to go and have fun, too. An hour before everyone left is when I was officially sick.
On a happy note, I gave our friend that owns a little store in our site a kitten last week and they LOVE it! Our neighbor has about 20 dogs and 20 cats at all times, so they were happy to get rid of the little kitten, which I like to call "little gatito." It follows her around like a little puppy. Also, this week we should be getting a new fence around our house.....hopefully.
hope all well at home!
love, Crystal
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope youre feelin better Crystal!! I miss you guys!
Brandon
Crystal-
I hope you're feeling better considering they probably put some mind control drug in your body, like when we got the "flu shot".
I miss you!
oh yuck! If you start hallucinating later, at least you'll know why. ;) Some vacation, 'eh? I love the pictures you sent, both yours and the shots from the yahoo group. Looks like an amazing place! I hope you're feeling better!
Any requests from the US of A? (Simon, you too!)
Since everyone has already wished you well, I will tell a lame joke: I went to the doctor the other day for a shot. He told me to drop my pants, so I did, then he stuck the shot in my arm. Badda Bing!
Post a Comment